Wednesday, March 4, 2009

miss?


My mother sent me this picture...
It was taken the summer before I left for the Philippines. On a lovely, chilly Sunday afternoon I decided to sleep out on the grass instead of napping inside.
There are some things I miss about home,
although I am completely content here.
But if I may, I will rant about what I do miss,
for I do love my home in Canada,
as well as my home here...

15)I miss homemade meals. And waffles.
14)I miss going for long drives.
13)I miss the fields.
12)I miss Wednesday nights at the Bridge on 20th.
11)I miss prayer meetings in English.
10)I miss fresh air.
9)I miss Tim Hortons.
8)I miss snow. yes.
7)I miss hugging tall people.
6)I miss my bed.
5)I miss hot showers.
4)I miss not being stared at when I go places.
3)I miss going for a good run.
2)I miss my piano.
1)I miss people...good friends and family...the most.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Hi Robynn Connie,
when you are back youi are offically invited to our place for #1,5,7,9,11,14 and 15.
blessings and love