Monday, March 30, 2009

Mondays - Day Off!!

Mondays are the hardest days - but they can be the best days. It is my "day off" so I can decide whatever I want to do... I say it is the hardest day because I am alone for most Mondays.

This Monday I decided to first wash my laundry...by hand. I don't usually wash all of my clothes, just some of them. But I decided to try to discipline myself...and I enjoyed it.



I then "escaped" to one of my favourite places in the city - the ocean! It's literally 15 min. away from my place so I can ride 1 jeepeny to sit by the ocean. It's wonderful...

and hot!


Since my love of cooking has flourished I made a pot of sinigang - a traditional Filipino soup. Once of my favourites. My roommate, Lerma, had some with some rice...I ate some with a slice of bread...

At the end of the day I drew a picture. I love drawing - it is so relaxing...
I hope when I get old like this woman with wrinkles I can still smile on Mondays - but I hope I spend them
with someone...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you can enjoy little things around you - that 's essential! And ... I love that picture you drew!:)

With love,

Iryna