Tuesday, March 31, 2009

poverty

I still don't understand poverty.
Some blame it on the government.
Some blame it on the laziness of people.
Some blame it on the previous generation.
Some blame it on fate.
Some blame it on God.
I don't know....
But I think I've been learning that it doesn't matter who's fault it is.
It only matters,
what is done...
It's repeated over and over in the Bible:
"Love."
I do believe and am learning that it is
LOVE that CHANGES people...
Ate Pen, the woman I work with, is someone who loves.
She loves people more than most.

She is indeed doing what she is called to do...
she inspires so many people
because of Who is living through her -
she inspires me.
She has changed me,
because of Who is living through her.
Sobra mahal ka sha.
She is one who is helping end poverty...
because of Who is living through her...

No comments: