Friday, January 16, 2009

cut

First time to get a hair cut here.
Memorized all the Tagalog words,
"Not too short."
"Just a little."
"Don't cut my bangs."
"I don't want short hair."
Then the guy spoke English.

And he was gay.

It was quite the experience...
to say the least.
I've never had such a glamerous hair cut
and for only $6 Canadian...

Many of the workers came just to watch.
(Apparently the colour of my hair is...different.)
Haha!

It turned out just fine,
and I walked out giggling
for it was only the Lord and I,
sharing the experience together...

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Robynn Connie,
you so amuse me!
prayers and blessings,
Dennis Dale

Anonymous said...

we want to see your new style!!! post new pics!!!
God bless your day,
Iryna

Unknown said...

Ya been into "cuts" lately. I see a trend. Hugs and love, Karen

Up Close said...

Robynn...(bobzkie,
You and the Lord indeed.
I always remembers you... but cant do much. I am glad you and the Lord are going out together.
Love you.
in anything: we are just...next door!
I am praying for you too!