Thursday, January 15, 2009

Team Retreat!


The day started with a beautiful wedding... A Russian couple came to have a beach wedding!

We had a lovely day together as a team... I love Ate Carmel - she has the genuine joy of Christ!


Mom shot.
Murray shot.
I haven't yet learned to climb a palm tree - but I can sure hug one! [And then get my legs and arms scraped up - then go swimming with my cuts in salt water...smart, Robynn.]

Greg and Sarah - a couple from Canada - truly have their hearts set on serving Christ here. They are a wonderful couple...

The ride home - I scored a free coconut by doing what Ate Pen has taught me: by asking. The drive home was a blast: I'm sure we sang worship songs for at least two hours - all 12 of us in the van. :)
One always needs a jumping picture wherever one goes...

Although I am very thankful to be here, I do miss everyone...

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Love the beach pics Robynn Connie! I so hope you had a refreshing time. Miss you too!
blessings and hugs,
Dennis Dale

Unknown said...

We miss you, too, Sweet Robynn.

Deanna Marie said...

Oh bobsky. this looks extremely amazing. oooh especially the palm tree hugging. yes yes.
ps. two days ago I was driving home late at night perhaps slightly lost :] when I came upon that round about with the awkward man statues in the middle. I drove all the way around yelling at the top of my lungs and wishing that you were there to be foolish with me. Oh much love. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

hey awesome one!!!
you look great on the palm tree! :)

Iryna

Up Close said...

ohhhh... goodness!
you always have great pictures.
May your heart/life be filled of God.
May the Lord bless you on whatever you long for.