Saturday, December 13, 2008

picture taking

My heart was torn taking pictures during the Christmas Parties.
I only took 5 pictures the whole time.
My struggle is because of exploitation.
I didn't know what that word truly meant until I began seeing it first hand.
I feel ashamed for my skin sometimes because so many white people have taken advantage of Filipinos.
I never want to be misunderstood for taking an innocent picture...
so I chose not to take any.
I will, although, be putting up pictures because many of my Filipino friends did take pictures. Once I recieve those I will post them.

1 comment:

brooklend said...

robynn :)
I had been meaning to comment a little while ago on a post that was talking about you being in much need of a hug.. so robbie.. HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! i miss you darling. remain strong in Christ as i know you always do. know i am praying for you and thinking about you. and that i am completely jealous that you did not have to wake up to minus thirty this morning ;)